Here’s how to make flowers from crepe paper that is easy to practice at home.
Spending holiday time with your family at home is really fun, especially if you also hone your little one’s creativity by making handicrafts.
Apart from channeling your talents or hobbies, making handicrafts can also be a profitable business area, you know. One of them is how to make flowers from crepe paper.
So, if you are curious about how to make flowers from hard crepe, just take a look at the following review which has been reported from various sources.
How to Make Roses from Crepe Paper
As is known, crepe paper is quite well-known paper for making handicrafts that can be practiced at home. In fact, in Indonesia crepe paper is very popular as decoration for birthdays, parties and so on.
So, this time you can create a way to make roses from crepe paper which can be used as a display in a room, and of course it will add to the beauty of the room.
Before discussing how to make flowers from crepe paper, the tools and materials you must prepare first include:
- Paper glue
- Crepe paper
- Green seaming paper
After all the tools and materials are collected, here’s how to make roses from crepe paper:
1. The first step in making flowers from crepe paper is to cut the crepe paper into several large flower petals. Then, also prepare a fairly large piece to make the bud.
2. Next, assemble the pieces of crepe paper into a rose crown by attaching the crown pieces one by one to the buds that you made previously.
Stick them in layers until they form a rose and add several pieces of rather large flower crown pieces.
3. The next way to make flowers from crepe paper is to make petals. To do this, cut the green crepe paper into a four-star shape, then cut it twice to make it thick, then glue the two together after applying glue. Make a hole in the middle and insert the stick. Don’t forget to tie it with thread so it doesn’t come off easily.
4. After that, you can wrap the green pleated paper around the petals and stem of the finished flower, finally curve the edges of the flower using a stick. Done, it’s easy to make flowers from crepe paper, right?
How to Make Easy Flowers from Crepe Paper
Making flowers from paper doesn’t have to use expensive materials. Because, you can use paper that is no longer used at home, such as using crepe paper for handicrafts.
The question is, why is crepe paper still widely used? Yes, because crepe paper is not stiff enough to be shaped according to your wishes. Apart from that, this crepe paper is also very easy to find in stationery stores.
Curious? Here’s an easy way to make flowers from crepe paper, so it’s easy to try at home. However, before making flowers from crepe paper, the materials and tools you must prepare first:
- Paper glue
- 2 color crepe paper
If you have prepared all the materials, here’s how to easily make flowers from crepe paper.
1. The first step in making flowers from crepe paper is to cut the crepe paper to the same size, then shape the crepe paper to resemble flower petals.
2. Then, cut regular paper into round shapes and then arrange the crepe paper to make a beautiful flower.
4. Finally, make the flower pistil by cutting a rectangle of different colored crepe paper and cutting out one side. Once done, roll it up and stick it in the middle of the finished petal with paper glue.
5. You can also add stems and leaves according to your taste. Taraaa! How easy is it to make flowers from crepe paper?
That’s how to make simple flowers from crepe paper in the shape of a rose. Hope it is useful!