Here’s how to make crafts from used bottles into cute items for home decoration.
Maybe you have thought that used goods have no value in everyday life. In fact, using used goods can produce handicrafts with high selling value, you know.
For those who are really serious about wanting to get involved or make a craft business from used bottles, it turns out it’s not difficult at all. One of them is how to make crafts from used bottles that you can use as children’s toys or unique products with economic value.
So, how do you make crafts from used bottles that are easy to put into practice? Just take a look at the following review which has been reported from various sources.
- How to Make Crafts from Used Bottles and Pictures
- How to Make Handicrafts from Used Mineral Water Bottles
- How to Make Crafts from Used Bottle Caps
- How to Make Crafts from Used Glass Bottles
How to Make Crafts from Used Bottles and Pictures
Recycling plastic is a creative technique that is becoming increasingly popular day by day. The reason is, apart from being easy to do, it turns out that this hobby can also be a very potential business field, you know!
There are many creative and unique ways to recycle plastic into various craft items that are useful for various purposes. One of them is how to make crafts from used bottles that have piled up in your house.
Are you curious? Come on, see directly how to make crafts from used bottles along with the following pictures.
1. Flower Pot
Before discussing how to make crafts from used bottles, there are tools and materials that you need to prepare first, such as knives, knick-knacks, plants, fertilizer, and used plastic bottles.
If you have collected the tools and materials, here’s how to make crafts from used bottles in the shape of flower pots:
– Cut the plastic bottle into two parts, this time we only use the bottom part of the bottle, guys, so you can save the top one for other handicrafts .
– The next way to make crafts from used bottles is to cut out the plastic bottles as in the picture above. If you want it to be more attractive, you can add decorations or knick-knacks as desired.
– Don’t forget to make a hole in the bottom of the bottle so that the water doesn’t settle in the bottle, then put the fertilizer and soil into the plastic bottle. Then also enter the plant seeds you want to plant. Done, beautiful right?
2. Gift Wrapping
Apart from the shape of a flower pot, it turns out that making crafts from used bottles can also be used as gift wrapping, you know, guys. Just prepare ribbons, cutters, used bottles, and of course the contents of the gift.
After all the materials and equipment are collected, here’s how to make crafts from used bottles in the form of gift wrapping:
– Cut the used bottles according to your wishes, then put the gift in the cut bottle. Don’t make the gift too big, guys, considering that the diameter of the plastic bottle is not that big.
– Then fold the ends of the bottle until the bottle is tightly closed, then tie it using ribbon so that the folds don’t come loose and can be used as decoration. Taraaa! Gifts wrapped in used bottles are ready to be given.
How to Make Handicrafts from Used Mineral Water Bottles
Plastic is a material that has a long period of time to decompose in the soil, even within 500 years, plastic waste will not necessarily be destroyed just like that. This will also have a negative impact on the environment.
Therefore, making handicrafts from used mineral water bottles is one of the precautions that can be taken to be used as handicrafts with selling value. What do you think can be produced from these used goods?
1. Hanging Flower Pot
Before discussing how to make crafts from used bottles, the tools and materials you have to prepare include fertilizer, soil, rope, nails and hammer, scissors, paint, and used bottles.
– The first step, how to make crafts from used bottles, is to cut a plastic mineral water bottle into two parts, then make a hole in the bottle to hang a flower pot from the bottle.
– Then paint the bottle according to your wishes and wait until it dries, then put fertilizer, soil and plants into the bottle.
– Lastly, the way to make crafts from used bottles is to make a hanger to hang the flower pot in your yard. Finished.
How to Make Crafts from Used Bottle Caps
In everyday life, bottled drinking water is an important necessity for activities. In fact, quite a few people prefer to bring drinking supplies from home for the reason that it is more practical and does not add to the plastic waste that is currently so worrying.
However, who would have thought that you could also use plastic bottles as handicrafts? Are you curious? Here’s how to make crafts from used bottle caps that you can practice at home.
1. Wall Clock
If you don’t have a wall clock in your room, you can use bottle caps as a basic material for making crafts from used bottles. Just prepare a wall clock machine, metal or unused handles, glue, and bottle caps. Then, you just assemble it into a wall clock according to your taste. Practical, right?
2. Coasters or Plates
Apart from wall clocks, how to make crafts from used bottles can also produce unique coasters or plates, you know. It’s easy to make it! Arrange the bottle caps with a few holes in them and just attach them with a small wire. Taraaa! the coaster is ready to use.
One of the results of making crafts from used bottles is earrings. Yep, these bottle cap earrings are guaranteed to make your appearance stand out.
In fact, you only need earring hooks that you can get and glue to stick them, so you have a cute pair of earrings that are ready to hang comfortably in your ears.
How to Make Crafts from Used Glass Bottles
If in the beginning we used plastic bottles, glass bottles are no less cool for making handicrafts at home, you know, guys.
So, from now on, don’t just throw away piles of glass bottles in the warehouse, because making handicrafts from used glass bottles isn’t difficult. In fact, you only need to prepare the equipment you have at home.
Curious? Here’s how to make crafts from used bottles in various shapes, including:
1. Flower Vase
– The first step in making handicraft bottles from used bottles is to collect several transparent bottles that have been washed clean and dried. Then, paint the outside of the bottle to make it more attractive.
– When finished, leave the bottle upside down and let the paint dry, then take a ribbon, to tie the bottle well, besides the ribbon you can also add some extra style so that the flower vase you make looks more perfect. Taaarraaaa… So that’s your style of flower vase from used bottles, hehe. How? Interested in trying it?
2. Bird Feeder
If it’s this form, it will certainly make your husband’s heart swell, because you can use it as a bird feeder by making crafts from used bottles. Curious about how? Come on, follow these tips.
– The tools and materials that you have to prepare first when making crafts from used bottles are wooden boards, nails, hammer, wire, wall hooks, used glass bottles, and nuts.
– After that, put the boards together with nails to form a right angle, then attach the angled board to the wall mount.