kitchen interior design ideas – Living in a minimalist house, you must be ready to design every room with a minimalist design, including the kitchen. Various sizes of kitchens are certainly not a problem for you, because regardless of size, you should still consider filling it nicely.
No matter big or small, all the items needed for the kitchen must be present and available to support your activities. A small kitchen can be a beautiful little kitchen if you apply a minimalist concept.
Maybe many want a large kitchen so that it can be juxtaposed with the dining room, a luxurious combination that many people crave. In fact, not all residences have large kitchens. Even so, many also want their small kitchen to be comfortable and fun for their activities. You can also read other articles: small house designs.
The kitchen is indeed a vital space, where many activities are carried out. Therefore, the design of a small kitchen must be made as comfortable as possible. Sure, a lot of kitchen utensils take up space, but with a small kitchen, is there room for your utensils?
Having a spacious and modern kitchen is no cooler than a small but well-organized kitchen. In addition to neatness, cleanliness is also an important factor that must be considered, because the narrow space makes it easy for the eye to find anything. Of course you want a small kitchen design that is comfortable to look at and use, right?!
kitchen interior design ideas for small houses
Here are some kitchen interior design ideas for small houses that can be an inspiration for kitchen design in your dream home:
- Interior design of a small kitchen
- white kitchen design
- purple kitchen designs
- l shaped kitchen designs for small kitchens
Kitchen interior design ideas tips for small houses
- Choose the right kitchen design. Most small kitchens use an L-shaped minimalist kitchen design with a counter arrangement arranged like a right angle. However, there’s nothing wrong with using a U Shape Kitchen Design, even though it will reduce your space for movement.
- Take advantage of the corner of the kitchen. You can install wall shelves to store some kitchen utensils such as glasses, plates, bowls, and so on. Take advantage of other spaces such as under tables or walls.
- Choose minimalist furniture according to the available space. You can also order kitchen sets, cabinets and races according to the available space. This will make you maximize every corner of the room.
- Store goods or equipment in an appropriate location. For example, a dish rack near the sink, cooking spices near the stove and so on.
- Choose efficient furniture to be placed in the kitchen. By using minimalist and maximum furniture, it will provide a large enough space with maximum lighting. If you want to increase the dining room area, you can apply the Cafe-style Dining Room Design.
- You can use multifunctional furniture, for example a long cupboard with a place to store an oven, and so on.
- Minimalist kitchen simplicity can be obtained through the right lighting. Install a simple chandelier on the ceiling with good lighting. You can also take advantage of the wide windows for natural lighting in the kitchen.
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy especially the sink and dish rack. A clean and tidy kitchen will make the area seem spacious because there is no area filled with messy items.
Hopefully the article kitchen interior design ideas for small houses is useful. If you have difficulty designing interior designs, you can use the services of a home design architect for maximum results according to your wishes. In addition, you can look for references to examples of the right house designs for your dream building. Congratulations on designing your dream home!