Floor ceramics are one of the important elements in home interior design. In addition to providing an aesthetic appearance, the choice of ceramic tile color can also affect how often the tiles look dirty.
Some floor tile colors are better at disguising stains and dirt, while proper care tips can help keep your tiles clean and maintain their natural luster.
This article will discuss seven floor tile colors that don’t show dirt easily and provide important tips on keeping your tiles clean and shiny.
1. Ceramic Floor Colors that Don’t Get Dirty Easily Grey
Gray floor tiles are a smart choice because they can camouflage small stains and dirt. Neutral shades of gray give an elegant look to the interior of the house, and reduce the appearance of everyday dust and dirt.
2. Ceramic Floor Color that Doesn’t Get Dirty Easily Dark Chocolate
Dark brown is an attractive color choice because it camouflages dirt marks and light stains better than bright colors. Dark brown floor tiles also give a warm and natural feel to the room.
3. Marble Colors with Patterns
Marble flooring with interesting patterns or patterns is the perfect choice to cover up any dirt marks or stains that may be visible on the floor tiles. Marble patterns are able to divert attention from minor flaws on the tiled surface.
See also: 15 Ceramic Tiles For Living Room Floor
4. Ceramic Floor Colors with Textures
Ceramic colors with textures such as wood grain or natural stone can help hide dust marks and light stains. In addition, these textures also give the floor an attractive appearance.
5. Dark Colors
Dark-colored floor tiles such as black or other dark colors can help reduce the appearance of dirt and dust, so the floor looks clean for longer. However, keep in mind that dark colors can also show larger scratches and stains.
6. Monochromatic Colors
Monochromatic floor tile colors, such as white or beige, have the advantage of camouflaging stains and dirt. Although bright colors like white can look dirtier easily, but overall, monochromatic tends to be better at disguising small stains.
See also: 10 Latest Floor Ceramic Motifs
7. Terracotta Colors
Terracotta, with its natural and distinctive color, is also an attractive option for reducing the appearance of dirt on floor tiles. This warm and natural color can disguise some stains and make the room look more comfortable.
Tips for Keeping Ceramic Floors Clean
Keeping your floor clean is certainly a priority in maintaining the beauty of your home. Well, here are some tips for keeping floor ceramics free from dirt. Check out the details below!
- Do Routine Cleaning: Do routine cleaning by sweeping or scrubbing the floor tiles periodically to remove light dirt and dust.
- Use the Right Cleaner: Use a cleaner that is suitable for your type of tiles. Avoid using harsh chemicals that can damage the ceramic surface.
- Prevent Liquid Spills: Avoid liquid spills such as drinks or sauces as much as possible. If spills do occur, clean them up quickly to prevent stains from setting in.
- Use Carpeting or Footwear: Place carpeting or footwear on frequently walked-on floor areas to reduce the amount of dirt that gets on the tiles.
- Clean Stains Appropriately: If there are stains that are difficult to remove, use the right cleaning method to prevent damage to the tiles.
- Avoid Using Sharp Objects: Avoid using sharp or heavy objects that can damage the ceramic surface.
- Perform Periodic Polishing: Periodically polish with a ceramic cleaning product or wax to maintain the natural luster of the floor tiles.
Choosing floor tiles with the right color can help disguise stains and dirt, so that the floor looks cleaner and better maintained. By doing proper maintenance, you can keep your floor tiles clean and shiny in the long run.
By combining the right ceramic color selection and careful maintenance, you can have a beautiful and comfortable floor to accompany your daily life.