Limited room size often hinders the realization of ideas. But don’t worry, the following small bedroom interior design ideas and pictures can be the solution.
Do you have a bedroom with a limited land size?
Or maybe live in a small boarding house?
If so, then the following small bedroom design inspiration will be perfect for you.
The following are various room designs that have been summarized by gmboel.com.
- 20 Small Bedroom Interior Design Ideas Pictures
- 1. Small Bedroom Design with Multifunctional Mattress Frame and Corner Table
- 2. Elongated Small Room with Hanging Shelf and Table
- 3. Small Room Design with Storage Rack Behind the Mattress
- 4. Minimalist Bedroom with Open Wardrobe
- 5. Minimalist Bedroom with Planting Wardrobe without Door
- 6. Small Bedroom Design with Folding Mattress
- 7. Bedroom with Wardrobe Hidden Under the Mattress
- 8. Small Bedroom Design with Sloping Roof
- 9. Bunk Bed with White Furniture
- 10. Minimalist Rectangle Room Design with One Window
- 11. Bedroom with Mattress Hidden in a Drawer
- 12. Multifunctional Mattress Frame with Dipang Level
- 13. Korean-style Small Bedroom Design Without Wardrobe
- 14. Simple Bedroom with Cabinets and Natural Elements
- 15. Lesehan Mattresses and Sofas for Minimalist Rooms
- 16. Small Bedroom Design with Dark and Masculine Shades
- 17. Attic Bedroom with Lesehan Mattress and Ethnic Carpets
- 18. White and Natural Shades in the Attic Bedroom
- 19. Simple Bedroom Design with Small Wire Shelves and Wooden Planks
- 20. Small Boarding Room with Black and White Shades and Folding Table
- Related posts:
20 Small Bedroom Interior Design Ideas Pictures
1. Small Bedroom Design with Multifunctional Mattress Frame and Corner Table
To get around the limited land, use a multifunctional mattress frame.
So you can have more space to store things.
Use a corner table in the work or study area so it doesn’t take up space.
2. Elongated Small Room with Hanging Shelf and Table
If your room model is small and elongated, take advantage of the space on the wall to install shelves.
Install two or more hanging shelves there as a place to store things.
Use a table without legs so it doesn’t take up space, if necessary choose a table that can be folded against the wall.
3. Small Room Design with Storage Rack Behind the Mattress
For those of you who have a lot of books, try making a shelf on the back wall of the mattress.
Use a single mattress so it doesn’t take up too much space.
4. Minimalist Bedroom with Open Wardrobe
So that the room does not feel cramped, store clothes on open shelves.
For example, for clothes, choose a hanging rack and for bags or shoes, use a window without a partition.
Then use white wall paint to make the room feel brighter.
5. Minimalist Bedroom with Planting Wardrobe without Door
In addition to behind the mattress, you can make open shelves or cabinets along the wall near the door.
Take advantage of the high walls to install planting shelves around the door.
Use one of the halves to place a dressing table or study.
6. Small Bedroom Design with Folding Mattress
So that the floor area can be used optimally, use a folding mattress.
When not in use, the mattress can be folded against the wall and the floor can be used for other activities.
7. Bedroom with Wardrobe Hidden Under the Mattress
If you like a large mattress, choose a multifunctional design with storage underneath.
Look for a system that opens up, not slides sideways so that it can be opened to the maximum.
8. Small Bedroom Design with Sloping Roof
If you have a small room that borders the sloping corner of the roof, the design above may be imitated.
Make a tiered shelf next to the mattress as storage space, so you can use the inside area as a cupboard.
9. Bunk Bed with White Furniture
For space efficiency, place mattresses stacked with cupboards, shelves, and study desks on one side of the room.
Add a small ladder as access to the mattress that is above the furniture frame.
See other articles:
- bedroom window designs
- japanese modern bedroom
- low budget bedroom design
- girls bedroom ideas for small rooms
- small bedroom cupboard designs
10. Minimalist Rectangle Room Design with One Window
If the shape of the room is elongated with one window in it, place the mattress vertically.
Then take advantage of the window frame to store small items.
Add a small desk and chair for studying, or you can replace it with a cupboard if you want.
11. Bedroom with Mattress Hidden in a Drawer
Well, this one design is quite unique.
Inside the dictionary, there is a medium stage as a study area and a bookshelf.
Then, on the stage, a large drawer was made which when pulled out would reveal a mattress.
12. Multifunctional Mattress Frame with Dipang Level
If in one room there will be two people using it, use a bunk bed model.
Choose a multifunctional frame that also has storage space.
It would be better if the shelf door on the mattress frame could be used as a table like the illustration above.
13. Korean-style Small Bedroom Design Without Wardrobe
When watching Korean dramas, of course, you often see room designs like this, right?
Inside, there wasn’t much stuff, just a hanging clothes rack, a mattress, a small table, and a wall shelf.
The room looks bright thanks to the use of white and lighting.
14. Simple Bedroom with Cabinets and Natural Elements
You can also add a cabinet from used wooden crates as a shelf as well as a table.
Decorate the room with green plants so that the feel is warm and natural.
Not only that, choose a mattress frame that is not too high and simple.
15. Lesehan Mattresses and Sofas for Minimalist Rooms
So that the room is not crowded, you can use lesehan furniture like the illustration above.
Complete the room with good lighting so it doesn’t seem cramped.
Not only that, you can add a small wooden table for various purposes.
16. Small Bedroom Design with Dark and Masculine Shades
If you prefer a masculine feel, use shades of gray in the interior.
Complete with a wire rack next to the mattress to hang your various necessities.
You can also use a short bookshelf as a table by placing it horizontally.
17. Attic Bedroom with Lesehan Mattress and Ethnic Carpets
If you want to try it, be sure to choose minimalist furniture that is not too big.
18. White and Natural Shades in the Attic Bedroom
Still discussing rooms in the attic, if the ceiling is high enough you can more freely arrange it.
Like the illustration above, where residents can put wooden chairs, and wooden shelves, and even hang ornamental plant pots in the attic window.
19. Simple Bedroom Design with Small Wire Shelves and Wooden Planks
To make the room look aesthetically pleasing, it’s not really that difficult.
You can be creative on the floor by adding wooden boards and carpets.
In addition, use tall wire shelves as a place to store various small knick-knacks.
20. Small Boarding Room with Black and White Shades and Folding Table
Do you live in a boarding room that is in a corner and is small?
The illustration above will be very suitable to be applied.
If the area of the room is cut off by the bathroom area or for other reasons, use the narrowest corner to place the mattress.
Then install the folding table on the wall so as not to block access when not in use.
Those are some small bedroom interior design pictures, hopefully, they are useful.