Girls' bedroom ideas for small rooms - Having a daughter the age of corn who is growing up, it's time to educate her to be independent, one of which is to make a daughter's bedroom separate from her parents. Generally, girls like things that show tenderness. No wonder most girls love their favorite movie knick-knacks such as hello kitty, barbie, or other female-themed cartoons.
Although 'sleeping alone is a frightening specter for most children, you must be able to create a comfortable, safe and fun atmosphere in decorating your child's bedroom. Not only for luxury homes, it is also possible for you to make a girl's bedroom in your small house plan.
Most children certainly have an imaginary hero or idol figure that makes them feel comfortable around them. This can help you to create a fun girl's bedroom interior design because what children like, will make it comfortable.
Girls Bedroom Ideas for Small Rooms
Here are interior ideas for girls' bedrooms that can be used as inspiration for designing your child's room:
Tips for girls' bedroom ideas
- Theme: It's better if you discuss with your child what theme you want. The preferred theme will make your child feel at home in his room. There are many common themes that are commonly applied to girls' bedroom designs such as hello kitty, barbie, royal, frozen, flowers, cartoons and so on.
- Color: The right color for a girl's bedroom is a light bright color (girly) such as pink, beige and yellow. If you want to use another color, use one that is not too dark so it doesn't look fierce and spooky. You can apply several colors to make it look more cheerful.
- Furniture: For a minimalist home, use minimalist furniture too. There are not many needs, don't use furniture that is too big so the room seems full. Don't forget to provide a comfortable study table. You can use furniture that matches the theme so that the room looks harmonious.
- Accessories: Children's rooms must certainly show joy, for that it is very important to install some accessories in the room. You can use a wallpaper that your child likes, put a doll on the bed, some frames and a child's favorite toy.
- Lighting: Provide good light for your daughter's room. Most children are afraid of dark rooms. Provide a night light when your child sleeps.