simple interior house design for small spaces – Nowadays, it is not uncommon for many new families to hunt for a minimalist house that is in great demand. This is because of the lack of land and the practicality of various Minimalist Houses for dream homes. Basically a small and narrow house is not a big problem if you know the minimalist concept to apply it. furniture in the era of technological development.
In addition to Minimalist Houses which are often found in rows of new housing, apartments are also inseparable from the glances of new families. Basically the interiors of the two are not much different and still carry a minimalist theme. Why is minimalism the dream of today? Well… because with a small room, every corner of the room has a maximum function.
To make every space becomes maximum, of course you have to determine how the Plan minimalist desired, how the arrangement of space, up to then get around so there is no space empty wasted because of limited land.
Usually this is circumvented by making a 2-storey minimalist house. Without a 2-storey minimalist house design, you can work around so that your small house remains elegant and functions optimally.
simple interior house design for small spaces
Here are some Tiny Home Interior Designs that can be an inspiration for your dream home:
30 Modern Small House Interior Designs
Small House Interior Design Tips
- Determine the Minimalist House Plan so you can organize and work around each room.
- Choose neutral colors as a base because the essence of minimalist design is not to overdo it. White is the right color to make a small house look spacious.
- Eliminate Room Dividers in your tiny house. If you remove the bulkhead that divides each room, it will make the room look wider and air circulation comfortable.
- Avoid excessive patterns in a small house because it will create the impression of being cramped. Pattern choices can also have an effect on a small room. Horizontal patterns will make the room seem tall and vertical patterns will make the room seem wide.
- Use furniture with transparent or reflective materials to give a wider visual effect. Choose minimalist furniture with the best materials that are really needed. A folding table can be the best and multifunctional choice for your small space..
- Maximize the function of the space in the house. If your room is high enough, you can make other rooms above such as storage, bedrooms and so on without building a 2-storey house. You can use under the bed as additional storage by providing a drawer.
- Maximize windows for natural lighting in your home, because a bright room will appear more spacious than a dark room. If this is not possible, use adequate minimalist lights, especially in the corners of the room. Avoid dim lighting.
- Minimize the use of excessive accessories and decorations so that the room does not seem messy.