GMBOEL.COM – The minimalist home concept is still the most popular concept. If you are interested, in addition to determining the exterior design and spatial layout, you also need to pay attention to the paint color. The concept of simplicity and not “noisy” can also be presented through the right minimalist house colors.
One thing you need to remember. Choosing white or gray is okay, even though these two colors are not mandatory colors for the minimalist concept. You can use several color choices that are still in harmony with the minimalist concept.
For that, keep reading this article to find out guidelines for choosing front view paint colors, type 36 front view paint colors, and kitchen paint colors with a blend of bright colors that are not monotonous. Furthermore, this article will discuss 21 inspiring paint color choices in the following points:
- House Paint Colors in the Living Room
- House Paint Colors in the Living Room or Family Room
- House Paint Colors in the Kitchen or Dining Room
- House Paint Colors in the Bedroom
- House Paint Colors in the Bathroom
- Type 36 Front View House Paint Color
- Light Ash House Paint Colors
- Dark Ash House Paint Colors
- Neutral Beige House Paint Colors
- Navy Blue House Paint Color
- Blush House Paint Colors
- Mint and Green House Paint Colors
- Classic Blue House Paint Colors
- Coral House Paint Colors
- Rosy Pink House Paint Colors
- Tosca House Paint Colors
- Mustard House Paint Colors
- Pastel Blue House Paint Color
- Salem House Paint Color
- Purple House Paint Color
- White House Paint Color
- 1. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Living Room
- 2. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Living Room or Family Room
- 3. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Kitchen or Dining Room
- 4. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Bedroom
- 5. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Bathroom
- 6. Minimalist House Paint Color Front View Type 36
- 7. Light Gray Minimalist House Paint Color
- 8. Dark Gray Minimalist House Paint Color
- 9. Neutral Beige Minimalist House Paint Color
- 10. Navy Blue House Paint Color
- 11. Blush House Paint Color
- 12. Mint and Green House Paint Colors
- 13. Classic Blue House Paint Color
- 14. Coral House Paint Color
- 15. Rosy Pink House Paint Color
- 16. Tosca House Paint Color
- 17. Mustard House Paint Color
- 18. Pastel Blue House Paint Color
- 19. Salem House Paint Color
- 20. Purple House Paint Color
- 21. White House Paint Color
1. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Living Room
Whether it’s a small or spacious living room, make sure you choose colors that have light properties. This is to give a bright impression in the first room of your residence. Light colors also give a pleasant effect to guests who are welcomed. If the room does not have excessive decorations, you can play on the paint stroke area. You don’t have to paint the whole wall, you can paint only part of the wall.
2. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Living Room or Family Room
If you want to integrate colors in the living room, you can take the following example. Light brown to beige neutral colors are used as a “red thread” in semi-public spaces.
You can place a matching sofa in the living room and light brown paint on some of the walls. The furniture where the television is placed is matched in color with the paint color. This method is perfect if some of these rooms do not have permanent dividers. This method can also be applied to apartments.
3. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Kitchen or Dining Room
In a minimalist kitchen, you should use bright color choices. The kitchen serves as the center of cooking activities that require accuracy and neatness. Light colors can have a positive effect that can break down stress when you are preparing food.
The same goes for the dining room. This room should use cheerful colors that improve the mood at the dining table. As an option, you can use an interesting combination of yellow and blue colors.
4. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Bedroom
Paint colors that can be used in the bedroom are actually diverse and can be anything. The minimalist concept is not limited to color, but rather to the concept of simplicity.
Just make sure your furniture is in accordance with the simple minimalist concept and let the paint color palette brighten it up. You can use one color or even several colors at once. To avoid going off track, choose color combinations that are equally light.
5. Minimalist House Paint Colors in the Bathroom
Water that impresses fresh air can be realized from light green paint colors. You can use this color on all wall colors, or only on some walls. If you want to be more exciting, you can use white paint color, then combine it with light gray or white mosaic ceramic walls.
6. Minimalist House Paint Color Front View Type 36
The minimalist concept basically offers simplicity, spaciousness, and freedom of movement for its residents. If you have a small house with type 36, for example, you can take advantage of universal minimalist colors that are never wrong, such as light brown and cream.
To break up the monotony and basic feel of your home, you can mix these paint colors with other colors placed on non-wall objects. For example, you can use a brownish wood color on each door and window frame. You can also use more interesting pastel colors, such as brownish gray.
7. Light Gray Minimalist House Paint Color
If you choose a lighter grayish color, you can combine it with yellow ornaments. This color will look warm and fresh, especially if you have minimalist ornamental elements in the exterior design of your home.
- house pillars design.
- sky blue colour house outside.
- 2 storey minimalist house design.
- two colour combination for bedroom walls pictures.
8. Dark Gray Minimalist House Paint Color
If you prefer darker grayish colors to give a strong impression to your home, you can take the following room as an example. The use of dark paint colors does not always present a fierce and dark impression. Because there is a matching white element, the nuance becomes comfortable and balanced.
9. Neutral Beige Minimalist House Paint Color
Neutral beige is one of the colors that is classified as timeless or not easily consumed by age. The beige color also impresses an elegant and warm impression. In the room above, the curtain ornament is adjusted to the paint color to match.
The color navy blue or dongker blue may not occur to you to be applied to a minimalist residence. Who would have thought that this blue color can be a part that makes the house look fresh. Paint part of the wall with navy blue in a room that is connected to each other to create a vocal point.
11. Blush House Paint Color
Blush color is a soft color that can be a minimalist residential choice. The color that seems beautiful and young can make the room fresh. Arrange the wall paint to form a gradation pattern so as not to get bored.
12. Mint and Green House Paint Colors
Mint and green colors can be combined in a room. Applying the concept of half and half, the example above shows a room with a blend of these two colors. This room does not have many neutral colors to balance but mint and green can still look harmonious.
13. Classic Blue House Paint Color
Similar to navy blue, the classic bright blue color is also suitable for minimalist rooms. Complete the room with wood-colored furniture to create contrast.
14. Coral House Paint Color
You can use coral-colored paint to be a pointer or separator and indicate certain zones in the room. Paint part of the end of the wall with coral color. To unify it with the neutral color part, you can put artwork on each side.
- indian simple house colour combination outside.
- light blue aesthetic bedroom.
- minimalist kitchen design for small space.
- purple and silver room decor.
15. Rosy Pink House Paint Color
Play with your creativity by combining shades of rosy pink. At the bottom of the paint wall use a darker pink color. Furthermore, choose furniture with contrasting colors to make the room more interesting.
16. Tosca House Paint Color
Tosca paint can be applied in the bedroom. Pair it with a white exterior around the room. This will add contrast so that the color of the paint combination will look fresh.
17. Mustard House Paint Color
If you want an unobtrusive shade of yellow, try mustard. This color although bright is not striking in the eye. The impression caused in the room tends to be warm.
18. Pastel Blue House Paint Color
The choice of pastel blue color in the bedroom gives a calm impression. Pastel blue can also be combined with white exteriors to display contrast.
19. Salem House Paint Color
Salem color included in the gradation of light pink gives a soft impression on the room. Paint some of the walls with white. Matching furniture and neutral color combinations can enhance the look of your home.
20. Purple House Paint Color
The purple color has many gradations. If you don’t like the striking purple color, choose a pastel purple color for your room. Paint one part of the wall with pastel purple and then mix it with a neutral color. The room will look sweet with this combination.
21. White House Paint Color
The last paint is the most basic color, white. A room with white color requires extra care so that the walls do not get dirty. Maybe many think the use of white color will be monotonous.
However, think again. With the creativity of the arrangement you can make the white paint room not monotonous. White paint walls can be a medium to install pop art or other art installations and furniture with chic striking colors.
Well, isn’t it fun to design colors that are suitable for minimalist concept homes? Even if the colors aren’t outlandish, you can still steal the show with paint colors. The important thing is to include one element that breaks the monotony of the color. Hopefully this article can help you determine the paint color of your dream home.