Want to use the upper area of the garage or carport to build a balcony? Previously, let’s look at some of the inspiration for the balcony design above the garage below, Property People!
The term balcony refers to the terrace area on the top floor of the building.
Its main function is as a decoration element that makes the facade look more dynamic.
In addition, you can also use the balcony as a place to relax in the morning or evening.
Interested in building minimalist bacon on the top floor of the residence?
If so, some of the following balcony designs above the garage might be your inspiration!
- 7 Super Comfortable Balcony Design Inspirations Above the Garage
- 1. Minimalist Balcony with Parquet Floor
- 2. Balcony in a Modern Minimalist House
- 3. Minimalist Balcony with Synthetic Garden Grass
- 4. Small Balcony with Glass Railing
- 5. Mini Balcony Designs in Today’s Homes
- 6. Elongated Balcony Design Above the Garage
- 7. Minimalist and Beautiful Balcony Design
- Related posts:
7 Super Comfortable Balcony Design Inspirations Above the Garage
1. Minimalist Balcony with Parquet Floor
The first idea is to build a cafe-style balcony like in the picture above.
For the floor, combine synthetic grass and wood parquet floors to make it easier for you to clean.
Then, install a set of outdoor tables and chairs complete with a large umbrella in the middle.
To make the balcony atmosphere more beautiful, you can also place ornamental plant pots around the area.
2. Balcony in a Modern Minimalist House
The limited land area is not a reason to discourage building a balcony.
You can expand the residence vertically, then take advantage of the empty space above the garage.
Build this area with safety in the form of glass railings to make it look more aesthetic.
Then, you can install a wooden roof on it so that the lower area is protected from rain or heat.
3. Minimalist Balcony with Synthetic Garden Grass
Next, there is a minimalist balcony with white iron railings.
To increase comfort, residents coat the floor surface with artificial grass.
Then, there are beanbags to rattan swings on the balcony as a place to relax in your spare time.
Not only that, but you can also see a set of chairs and an outdoor table equipped with an umbrella in one corner of the balcony.
4. Small Balcony with Glass Railing
If you have a garage for two cars, only use half of the area to build a balcony.
Choose the farthest area so that your viewing distance will be more flexible when you are relaxing.
Then, install a glass railing around the balcony to ensure the safety of residents when doing activities here.
You can also protect the balcony with a flat roof that is built lengthwise or slightly protruding from the wall of the house.
See other articles:
- Scandinavian style balcony: scandi loggia decoration
- 9 Small House Plans With Garage | Perfect For New Families!
- 15 Small Modern Two Storey House Plans With Balcony
- 15 Design of small 2 storey house with rooftop
5. Mini Balcony Designs in Today’s Homes
To build a balcony above the garage, you don’t actually need to use the entire roof of the garage.
The reason is, that the balcony is not an area that you will use regularly when doing daily activities.
Just provide half a meter wide open land as in the picture above for a balcony.
Then, give protection in the form of a trellis and decorate it with ornamental vines.
6. Elongated Balcony Design Above the Garage
If your house land is large enough, there’s nothing wrong with building an elongated balcony like in the picture above.
Use a wooden deck as a garage roof so that the foundation is more solid for you to turn into a balcony.
Then, place a lounge chair in one corner to increase comfort while relaxing here.
7. Minimalist and Beautiful Balcony Design
To make the house look more beautiful, you can build a balcony above the garage which also functions as a garden.
Fill this area with various pots of ornamental plants so that the atmosphere feels cool for activities.
To make it look more harmonious, use wood as the foundation for the balcony railing.
Hopefully, the above information is useful for you.