Cozy Minimalist Boho Bedroom - Do you like rooms filled with bright colors? If so, you can use a bohemian-style bedroom design at home!
The bohemian style of the house is for those who want the house to feel more alive and not stiff.
Usually, rooms that use a bohemian style will use furniture with bright colors and unusual decorations to decorate their homes.
This makes the house they live in feels different from other homes.
You can apply this style in various rooms in the house, one of which is the bedroom.
What does a bohemian-style bedroom design look like?
Check out the design inspiration below!
Cozy Minimalist Boho Bedroom
1. Reddish Color Bedroom Design Full of Wallpaper
The design of this room looks very striking because of the presence of wallpaper that covers all surfaces of the walls and roof.
The room looks like being in a tent because of the presence of interesting motif wallpaper.
2. Bedroom with ethnic motifs and colorful carpets
The way to make a predominantly white bedroom look brighter is to apply colorful patterned decorations.
The room looks more alive because of the presence of colorful ethnic motifs on the bed frame and room carpet.
3. Unique and Attractive Pink Bedroom Design
If you don't like a colorful room, you can use furniture that has the same color tone in the bedroom.
4. Simple and Minimalist Bohemian Style Bedroom
Not all bohemian-style bedrooms look flashy and colorful, really!
The proof is that this room uses softer and calmer motifs and colors.
5. Bedroom with Yellow and Green Colors
Using the right wallpaper can make your room look more beautiful and attractive.
6. Beautiful and Charming Loft Bedroom Design
The sunlight entering the room hits the colorful furniture and makes a beautiful reflection on the walls.
See other articles:
- two colour combination for bedroom walls
- nautical themed bedroom
- simple bedroom ceiling design
- vintage aesthetic bedroom decor
- aesthetic cozy room
7. Elegant Purple Bohemian Bedroom
Purple is one of the colors that can make a room look more luxurious.
Using purple in a bohemian room can give the room an elegant impression.
8. Monochrome Bedroom Design with a Touch of Red
Give a touch of bright color to your monochrome room so that the room looks more boho.
9. A Touch of Bohemian Style in a Modern Bedroom
Apply unique motifs to modern bedrooms to make the room look more alive.
Use unique motifs in some room furniture, such as on window curtains.
10. The bedroom is dominated by warm and comfortable wood
Rooms that are dominated by wood material look warmer and more comfortable.
11. Blue Bedroom with Bohemian Style
Use blue sheets or unique motif sheets in the room to make it look more charming.
12. Simple Bedroom Design with Boho Decoration
Some boho decorations that you can use in your room include paintings, plants, fabrics, and other items.
13. A Purple Bedroom with a Large Painting
The presence of large paintings in the room can also make the room look more bohemian.
14. A Simple Yellow Boho Bedroom
Use a yellow cloth instead of your headboard to make the room look more attractive.
15. Bohemian Style Bedroom with Rattan Cot Frame
Rattan cots can be a solution for those of you who want your room to look more unique.
16. Light Orange Bohemian Bedroom Design
One of the typical colors of the bohemian style that you can apply in your room is orange.
17. Bedroom with Yellow and Blue Colors
The combination of yellow and blue can make your room look brighter.
18. Bohemian Bedroom with Red Carpet
Patterned rugs can add a touch of bohemian style to your room.
19. White Bedroom Design with a Touch of Red and Orange
Red and orange furniture can make a room look more feminine.
20. Bohemian Bedroom Full of Paintings and Ornamental Plants
Decorate your bedroom with various types of decorations.
Some items that can liven up the atmosphere include paintings and ornamental plants to make them more beautiful.
Those are some cozy minimalist boho bedrooms. Hope it inspires you.