Are you looking for a minimalist wooden kitchen design idea? let's see the pictures and tips from us below.
Does wooden furniture always look traditional? of course not, but there is also a point.
Most furniture is indeed made of wood that has been decorated with paint to enhance the tastes of buyers because the color is one of the important factors for modern minimalist kitchen design.
Nowadays, it is rare to find wooden furniture that still looks natural, without losing its original color.
However, the use of wooden furniture by maintaining its original color is starting to be in demand from traditional houses to luxury homes.
Using wooden furniture does not always seem ordinary and traditional.
Using a wooden kitchen set without completely changing the original color will actually make your kitchen look elegant with a classic impression.
In addition, using wooden furniture is not too complicated where you are usually confused in determining the color.
Natural colors in wood can be applied to almost any theme in your kitchen.
Now the Kitchen Set design models are starting to vary by combining wood with glass or PVC plastic.
Kitchen Set with the right arrangement will make it easier for you to reach the equipment to be used so that the work does not look messy.
In addition to tidying up the outside appearance of your wood minimalist kitchen design, the arrangement of storage areas in the Kitchen Set must also be considered.
You can choose a Kitchen Set model by considering several things that are very influential on your Minimalist Wooden Home Interior Design.
Modern Minimalist Wooden Kitchen Interior Design
Here is an example of a wood minimalist kitchen design that can be used as inspiration for designing the interior of your dream home kitchen:
Tips for minimalist wood kitchen interior design:
- Choose wood that has solid and strong fibers such as teak. Teak wood is protected by essential active substances that are toxic to wood-destroying pests. For other quality wood, you can choose mahogany, rosewood, acacia, or trembles wood.
- Adjust the size to the needs of users. Choose a minimalist wardrobe, not too big or small to match your minimalist kitchen. Make sure the furniture matches the theme of your kitchen.
- Place the equipment according to its type so that it is easy to find when needed.
- If the Dining Room blends with the Kitchen, adjust the selection of the Wooden Chair Table with the concept of the room. Choose a wooden chair that is comfortable to use and ergonomic, especially for sitting for long periods of time. Even though the Dining Room chairs are only used for a short time, having a comfortable chair will automatically increase your family's appetite.
- You can choose a plain table or a little carving for your minimalist home. If you have a large dining room, you can choose a thick and antique table material, usually using tamarind wood.
- Wooden furniture does not need to be painted in a flashy color, just varnished or polished so that the wood color is maintained and makes it shiny, looks elegant.
- To be more perfect, you can use a wooden floor model for your minimalist kitchen interior.
- Arrange your kitchen utensils neatly on the Kitchen Set cabinet or Kitchen Rack that you add yourself.
- Because it is a place that causes a distinctive odor, provide adequate air ventilation for your kitchen space.
See other articles:
Hopefully the article Minimalist Wooden Kitchen Interior Design is useful. If you have difficulty designing interior designs, you can use the services of a home design architect for maximum results according to your wishes. In addition, you can find references to examples of the right house designs for your dream building. Congratulations on designing your dream home!