Designing a blue-grey color scheme for a living room is not an easy thing. But with this little inspiration, you will create a beautiful living room.
Looking for the right color scheme for your living room? Maybe the blue-grey color scheme of the living room can be a suitable alternative.
Because the combination of these two colors will create a more modern and simple atmosphere in the room.
Gray and blue have the same character, namely a cold impression, so they can complement each other to produce a harmonious collaboration.
The gray color is formed from a mixture of black and white. This color is often used as a neutral color.
This color conveys the impression of seriousness, independence, stability, and responsibility.
However, if it is too dominant, it can also give the impression of being boring, and less enthusiastic.
While the color blue, in the interior world is often used to create the impression of being stable, cool, cold, spacious, and relaxed.
In fact, from a medical point of view, this color is believed to help improve concentration, eliminate insomnia, reduce anxiety, and even lower high blood pressure.
With the philosophy that each color brings, choosing a blue-grey color scheme for a living room is a pretty slick combination.
To beautify the room, you should choose a water blue color. Because this color depth will produce a very beautiful feeling and it will be even more perfect if it is added with a gray accent color.
The combination of these two colors is not only suitable to be applied to the living room color design, but you can also apply it to other rooms, such as bedrooms, kitchens, and others.
Best Blue and Gray Color Scheme Living Room
Of course, to be able to produce beautiful color combinations, you can't just combine them.
It takes the right combination, to produce the desired results.
Well, here are some tips so that the blue-grey living room color scheme can give maximum results.
See other articles:
- Aesthetic Bedroom Ideas, Simple & Elegant
- Black and Grey Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Simple Low Budget Modern 3 Bedroom House Design
- 7 Best White Paint for Living Room
- 10 Best White Paint for North Facing Room
Gray and Blue Color Combination Tips
- For a neutral look, you can choose a slightly lighter gray color. As for the pop look, you can choose a dark blue or a slightly medium color as the living room color design.
- Decorate the room with furniture with complete colors, namely gray and blue with an additional touch of white to make it seem more contrasting and bright. You also add a sofa that is equipped with blue and white decorative pillows.
- Also add accessories in a room made of silver, with a combination of blue and gray accents. The addition of these metallic accessories will give a modern impression. You can apply it in the form of silver cabinets, silver chandeliers, decorative plant pots made of silver, and others.
- To make the room look brighter, you can add navy blue furniture to the gray walls. You can also add flowers with a distinctive white color placed in a sapphire blue glass flower vase.
- To make it even more unique, you can also add a corner room. Its function is to just read while relaxing, which is equipped with a sitting lamp. It will be even more elegant if you also add a glass vase decoration in blue or pure white.
- The addition of a painting with a blue pattern is also good to add, for example, a painting with a sky theme, a sea theme, or a soft abstract theme. This painting will make the living room atmosphere more lively and will raise the spirits of its inhabitants.
That's the arrangement tips with blue-grey color scheme living room. You can create even better with modifications from the ideas that we have conveyed. Make the living room a comfortable space for residents and also for guests who come to visit.