Choosing a blue and orange color scheme for a living room must be accompanied by choosing the right furniture in order to produce a beautiful interior design.
The choice of color in the living room can affect the mood of the occupants. The combination of bright colors will make the living room atmosphere fresher.
Confused about choosing the right color? Maybe this blue and orange color scheme for the living room is right for you.
Orange is believed to have the ability to stimulate emotions, so this color can help you increase productivity.
In addition, this color also gives the impression of being comfortable, cheerful, warm, and even optimistic.
However, the application of orange which is too dominant in the world of interior design will actually give the impression that it is too cheap, crowded, and also noisy.
So, to balance this color, you can combine it with blue.
The blue color itself is usually used to produce a wider, stable, cool, and relaxed atmosphere.
Even in terms of health, this color is believed to help improve concentration and overcome anxiety.
From the character of each color, choosing a blue and orange color scheme for a living room is the right choice.
The combination of these two colors will produce a more cheerful and fresh atmosphere in the room so that it can be a mood booster for guests or for homeowners.
It will be even more perfect if it is added with colorful furniture or furniture so that it can add a more cheerful atmosphere as well as a place for relaxation from tiring activities outside the home.
Blue and orange color scheme for living room pictures
Tips for Arranging Living Room Furniture Blue Orange Scheme
In order for the blue and orange color scheme for the living room to look more beautiful, the arrangement of the furniture in it must also be a concern. Here are some tips for arranging living room furniture to make it look more beautiful.
- Add Coffee Table. Adding an orange coffee table will make the atmosphere of the room more cheerful. Use a small coffee table, so it doesn't take up too much space. The function of this coffee table is to put treats or it could be to store things.
- Add Carpet. To make it warmer and more natural, you can add a blue carpet or one that matches other furniture. Place it in the center of the room. Or at least it can cover most of the living room floor. In addition to adding to the beauty, the existence of this rug will add to the comfort of the living room atmosphere.
- Add Hanging Shelf. If you have several displays, then you should complete the living room furniture with hanging shelves. Use wooden hanging shelves to make it look more aesthetic and natural. Use hanging shelves to taste, not too many, because it can give the impression of being cramped and seeming to be untidy.
- Add the Lesehan Sofa. Lesehan sofa is a sofa that does not have legs. You can choose the color of the sofa that matches the color of the living room, it can be blue or orange, or it can be another matching color. The addition of a lesehan sofa will give a relaxed and spacious impression to your living room.
- Add Bean Bag. If the sofa is considered too full, then you can replace it with a bean bag. In terms of price, obviously more affordable, used to sit is also comfortable. And the most important thing is that it doesn't take up much space. There are many bean bag colors that you can combine to make the living room atmosphere more cheerful.
See other articles:
- Colour Combination With Yellow Living Room
- Modern Two Colour Combination for Living Room Walls
- Aesthetic Bedroom Ideas, Simple & Elegant
- Black and Grey Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Simple Low Budget Modern 3 Bedroom House Design
Here are some tips for arranging furniture that you can apply to the blue and orange color scheme for the living room. Adjust the available space so that it is not too full.