small wicker lamp shades - Lights are an important element in the house. Aside from being lighting, lamps can act as decorations that will beautify the interior of the house. Now there are many different models of Chandeliers that are traded with various materials.
For those of you who like a natural and simple atmosphere, a rattan chandelier can be the right solution to create a tropical impression in your home. The Chandelier Model is a decorative element that can beautify the space in the house. The use of materials in your room furniture greatly affects the atmosphere in your home.
Using a rattan chandelier to complete your room can create a natural atmosphere, especially if you live in a tropical country, rattan furniture can be a unique display that will beautify your home.
The rattan chandelier model now looks more modern and beautiful. Although more inclined to the traditional style, rattan chandeliers can still look attractive to be combined in a modern interior design. You can apply a rattan chandelier in the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room and Bedroom to add to the beauty of the space, or install it in the bathroom to create a natural atmosphere.
Combining traditional and modern styles will actually add to its own allure in your home. In addition to decorating the interior, rattan chandeliers are no less interesting if applied in outdoor areas, such as simple gazebos, terraces, gardens and so on.
small wicker lamp shades
Here are various types of small wicker lamp shades that can be used as inspiration to decorate your dream home room:
Small Wicker Lamp Shades Design Tips:
- Choose the hanging lamp model that will be used. For example, round decorative lights that have an artistic impression, ethnic decorative lights with traditional models that are suitable for classic-style rooms and pendant lamps with simple models that can be made more attractive.
- Besides being used in the room, some unique minimalist chandeliers are also suitable to be installed on the terrace of the house as lighting as well as decorative lights. To add a unique impression, choose a chandelier with a striking color so that the room looks lively and colorful.
- Position the chandelier in a strategic place such as in the middle of the room, in a corner, or arrange it in such a way as needed.
- A natural material from wood, rattan cannot be separated from wood-eating insects. Regularly clean the rattan lamp to make it last longer.
- Adjust the light effect to the room. Make sure the light produced by the lamp is not too bright or not too dim.
- If used as a decorative lamp, the light does not need to be too bright.
See other articles:
Hopefully the article on small wicker lamp shades is useful. If you have difficulty designing a design, you can use the services of an architect for maximum results according to your wishes. In addition, you can look for references to find the right design for your dream building. Congratulations on designing your dream home!