A narrow living room is often a problem in a minimalist home. But that's not always a big problem. A narrow living room does not mean the room always feels cramped, uncomfortable, and unpleasant.
With a few tricks in the selection of furniture and spatial arrangement, the living room can feel pleasant, look wider, give a deep impression to guests who come to visit and homeowners. Designing the Interior of the Living Room is very important because there guests get the first impression when visiting.
Inside Small House interior design living room You don't need to make the living room so big just to give the impression of visiting guests, because you can give the impression of peace, comfort, harmony and relaxation in a small living room. With a small living room, you can also express your character as the owner of the house.
Small House interior design living room
Here are some interior design ideas for a narrow living room that can be an inspiration in your minimalist home:
20 Simple House Designs 3 Bedrooms Pictures
32 Plans and designs of small 2 bedroom houses
Modern wood house flooring and interior model
Small House interior design living room tips:
- Choose light colored wall paints such as white or cream to give a broad impression and avoid dark paint colors. You can use yellow, bright green, beige, or other colors. Make sure the color combination used for the living room is not too much so it doesn't seem crowded.
- Put the furniture in the living room that has a small size and takes up space, so that the living room looks loose. For example, using small cabinets, tables and chairs so that you can have a small and wide impression.
- You can install a mirror on the wall of the living room to give the impression of being spacious in the living room.
- Avoid the use of furniture that is not important, namely furniture whose function is not too significant. Place a minimalist sofa set in the room, place it near the wall so that there will be plenty of space left.
- The living room can be beautified by using accessories that do not interfere with the view and do not take up much space. For example, paintings, decorative lights, and minimalist wall shelves. Paintings should be abstract paintings or geometric patterns. If you want to use a decorative lamp, place it next to your sofa, so it can be a light if someone is reading on the sofa. Make sure, the accessories used are only 1 or 2 so as not to make a narrow room feel more crowded and crowded.
Hopefully the article Small House interior design living room beneficial. If you have difficulty designing a design, you can use the services of an architect for maximum results according to your wishes. In addition, you can look for references to find the right design for your dream building. Congratulations on designing the interior of your dream home!