- Small Bathroom False Ceiling Design Ideas
- 1. Simple minimalist false ceiling from gypsum
- 2. The model of a luxurious minimalist false ceiling from gypsum
- 3. Sloping false ceiling supports air circulation
- 4. Minimalist false ceiling model from wooden planks
- 5. The false ceiling is the same color as the bathroom
- 6. False ceiling of natural patterned wood planks
- 7. False ceilings of wood impress winter
- 8. False ceiling ornate figures of legends
- 9. Minimalist lighted false ceiling model
- 10. False ceilings from fabricated wooden boards
- 11. False ceiling of insulated wooden beams
- 12. False ceilings equipped with skylights
- 13. False ceiling that blends with the shower
Small Bathroom False Ceiling Design – Along with the times, architectural styles are now not only paying attention to large elements in public spaces at home but also to small aspects such as minimalist false ceiling models in private spaces such as bathrooms.
The reason is, that the bathroom is also one of the rooms in the house whose function is essential.
Not only for a bath but often also as a place of relaxation.
By adding a minimalist false ceiling model, the bathroom’s interior design is even more favored because it looks more luxurious and the effect is more perfect.
Moreover, the minimalist false ceiling model is also suitable when combined with various home architectural styles from classic, and minimalist, to modern architectural styles.
It definitely adds to the satisfaction of the eyes, hearts, and minds of the entire household, right?
Below, gmboel.com has summarized 13 small bathroom false ceiling designs.
Small Bathroom False Ceiling Design Ideas
1. Simple minimalist false ceiling from gypsum
This minimalist false ceiling style emphasizes the simplicity of the choice of colors and carvings but really supports this natural concept of bathroom design as a whole.
2. The model of a luxurious minimalist false ceiling from gypsum
A minimalist false ceiling with a reasonably high size in a bathroom of this size, apart from decorating the roof of the room, can also function as a lighting regulator so that the light doesn’t spread too much.
3. Sloping false ceiling supports air circulation
The choice of false ceiling designs like this is also suitable to be created with an air circulation system in all areas of the house because it can circulate air so that it doesn’t just gather in the bathroom area.
4. Minimalist false ceiling model from wooden planks
If you want to make the bathroom air cooler, then choose a false ceiling design made of solid wood because the effect can be used as a room temperature regulator.
5. The false ceiling is the same color as the bathroom
Look how easy it is to design a minimalist false ceiling model like this because it is quite easy to match the color to the color of the room and the effect is simply amazing!
See other articles:
- simple bedroom ceiling design
- false ceiling design for living room
- luxury master bathroom ideas
- simple bathroom designs for small spaces
- towel rack ideas for small bathrooms
6. False ceiling of natural patterned wood planks
The use of long wooden slats for false ceilings can give the impression of a longer and wider room, besides that the natural colors also make you feel at home and are very calming.
7. False ceilings of wood impress winter
Consider the following minimalist false ceiling model. With a few color tricks and wall motifs, you can manipulate the atmosphere of the bathroom to make it seem cold like in winter.
8. False ceiling ornate figures of legends
Are you a lover of classical art and literature? Why not combine these two elements in a false ceiling design for the bathroom? Feel the splendor every time you wash your body!
9. Minimalist lighted false ceiling model
Bathroom false ceilings can also be used to hide lighting from LED lights like the following so that the lighting remains maximal and won’t dazzle your eyes.
10. False ceilings from fabricated wooden boards
Bathroom false ceiling materials are not only gypsum and solid wood because fabricated wood such as plywood or teak block is also very suitable to be used as a false ceiling material with a natural appearance.
11. False ceiling of insulated wooden beams
Wooden beams are not only used as a support for the top floor of your house because they can also be used as part of a false ceiling to make it look more unique and different.
12. False ceilings equipped with skylights
This type of false ceiling not only makes it look more unique but can also be used as natural lighting that comes from sunlight as shown below.
13. False ceiling that blends with the shower
In a modern home style, a minimalist false ceiling model is also suitable to be combined to produce the perfect combination that beautifies the bathroom in your home.
In fact, minimalist false ceilings are very flexible and the design can be matched with various types of architectural styles. The trick is to adapt to general concepts such as motifs and color choices.
Come on, try it yourself at home!
Here are some inspirations for small bathroom false ceiling designs that you can try. May be useful.