This anti-mainstream computer desk in living room ideas inspires enthusiasm for work!
When you hear ‘computer desk’, what often comes to mind is a basic desk design. In fact, we can too, have a unique and modern computer desk!
So, so that you are more enthusiastic, let’s change the atmosphere of your computer desk to be more interesting and anti-mainstream. Like what? Just take a peek below!
- Computer Desk in Living Room Ideas
- 1. Hanging wooden computer desk design
- 2. Simple wooden computer desk design
- 3. Basic Scandinavian-style computer desk design
- 4. The design of the rungs of the computer desk
- 5. Design a computer desk cabinet
- 6. Design of a shelf computer desk
- 7. Simple shelf computer desk design
- 8. Floating computer desk design
- 9. The design of the floating computer desk with a simple door
- 10. Floating computer desk design with doors and shelves
- 11. Folding computer desk design
- Related posts:
Computer Desk in Living Room Ideas
To make you more productive, Gmboel has 11 computer desk in living room ideas below. For laptops too! You just have to make an example for your own custom at the furniture store, okay?
1. Hanging wooden computer desk design
Beauty in simplicity! It seems the words are right for this one design.
Just a wooden board and a strong hook material, yes, your computer desk will look simple and unique. Perfect for those of you who like a combination of industrial and modern styles!
2. Simple wooden computer desk design
Despite the low budget, the design of this floating model looks very comfortable and aesthetic! Add a small wooden table underneath for printers or other purposes.
To make it look sweet, you can also decorate the walls with ornaments that are still one theme. Saves a lot of space, right?
Well, if the design of this work desk is really suitable for the Scandinavian theme. Its simple design makes it look cool to look at.
Additional shelves above it also allow you to put other things more neatly. The slender legs of the table also don’t make the space look cramped.
4. The design of the rungs of the computer desk
Want a computer desk that is multifunctional and doesn’t take up space? You can just choose this design!
With a design like stairs, you can put other things on each shelf in a more organized way. Add a little decoration to make your computer desk look aesthetic.
5. Design a computer desk cabinet
This cupboard-shaped work desk design is perfect for those of you who like a neat look. Not only computers, but you can also store printers and other necessities in it.
With a wardrobe like this, the room will look neater. In addition, the closed model is also very safe for those of you with small children at home.
See other articles:
- simple geometric wall design
- computer room ideas
- bedroom layout ideas with desk
- minimalist workspace
- workbench design ideas
6. Design of a shelf computer desk
The table design with a shelf model is really suitable, for a minimalist room. Although simple, this computer desk has many functions.
You can put stationery, books, decorations, or study lights. The white color fits perfectly with any theme.
7. Simple shelf computer desk design
Don’t like the work desk design that looks bulky? This one design can be an option!
It’s very slim shape gives a spacious effect to the room. Even so, this table design has multifunctional drawers and shelves.
8. Floating computer desk design
Back again, with a floating table design. This time the shape looks more elegant with a smooth wood finish and curved corners.
Unlike previous designs, this computer desk is also complete with a drawer for a computer keyboard.
9. The design of the floating computer desk with a simple door
The wardrobe-shaped table design is too big for you? You can also choose this one! Just custom the size that fits the size of your computer or laptop.
With vertical doors, your computer is safer and looks great when stored. Really minimalist!
10. Floating computer desk design with doors and shelves
The design of this table is almost the same as before. However, this time it’s a bit bigger so you can keep other things inside.
In addition, the small shelves in it also make your things look neat. With a black finish, this computer desk design looks really modern!
11. Folding computer desk design
This table design is really the perfect solution for a minimalist space. By using hinges, you can fold the table when not in use.
The model attached to the wall really makes it simple but sweet. Very unique, huh?
Just seeing the ideas makes us more excited, right? Come on, from now on pay more attention to your work spot to be more productive and comfortable.
What number of computer desk in living room ideas do you like? Immediately write in the comments column, yes.